First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 20, 2021

Weekly Revier (Week 33)

August 13 😊🥰

Today I decided to cook fancy lunch and dinner. So for lunch I made mushroom risotto after doing some grocery. It turns out risotto takes a long while to cook. It was so good that everyone had seconds. I serve it with some garlic prawns. For dinner I’ve made some seared scallops with creamed spinach. Added with a fried egg. I made it super fancy that every bite had to be savored. I got a big project in the evening and I promise my best friend we watched the suicide squad together. So I did both and slept late. Good day 

August 14 😊🥰

I can’t go for exercise today since I have a lot of work. I’ve begin work at 645am and finished around 1045 with a  couple breaks. For lunch and dinner I made some curry laksa and spaghetti red sauce for the girls. Today was mostly doing my work and taking short breaks to talk to my friends. I listen to a lot of podcasts so that was fun. Played some dirt rally. Lovely day  

August 15 😊🥰

Today I decided to exercise at 630am in the morning. Around 7 my neighbor start to join me and we ended up talking any walking 5km. After that I came home and played some games. I decided to cook some lemon chicken with some curry eggplant. It was delicious and I spend the entire day just playing some games 

August 16 😊🥰

Today is a tiring day. I woke up wanting to cook something French but I notice that the freezer door was a bit open. And all of the food is already thawed. That was a lot of food. I felt so angry and upset wasting food but after a quick google and I saw that the food is safe to cook. So thus began the cook of my life. The first thing I did was marinated the salmon in the oven. Cook the ground beef in the pressure cooker. Marinated chicken in the airfryer. Marinated beef and chicken in another pressure cooker. The beef in the oven. And heat up the oil and fry the chicken, nuggets and so snacks. It was tiring but amazing. I manage to cook everything by 5 hours. I gave my neighbor lunch and dinner since there are a lot of food. H1 make cheesecake today for her grandfather. Now I want to play some games. It was a good day in the end.

August 17 😊🥰

Today I am making Japanese food for lunch and dinner. I made some Japanese chicken with some Japanese curry. It was delicious and we have some leftover. I spend the day finishing some Dirt and Batman Arkham City. In the evening it rained heavily and we got a package of dessert from my wife friend. Some cheese tarts and banana cakes. It was delicious. My friend was doing well so that as good. I won uno today and my kids bought me a gaming chair for my birthday 

August 18 😊🥰

Today I made some mash potatoes with asparagus to pair it up with the salmon. It was delicious. I spend the day playing some games and watching tv. In the evening I made some wraps with mince beef. It rained the whole day after until by the time I went to sleep. In the evening I went with my to McDonalds to get mcflurry. My best friend was sad last night after we talked and I feel sorry for them. I hope they can find peace. As for my games, i'm done with dirt 2.0 and batman arkham city. 

August 19 

Today I cooked some yellow curry but it was a bit watery… it was good but needs work I guess… other than that I was fasting so I didn’t do anything much. Finally finished crash 4 and it was freaking difficult. My best friend got the cake I ordered. I went to my mom in laws house. And other than that it was just a normal day. Lovely… this is the first time I got a perfect week. In my books

No comments:

Post a Comment