First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Street of Rage 2

A better game but still hard 

Genre: Action
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1992






















What is it about?
Same premise as the first game but this time there are a couple of new friends that are joining you

What did I liked?
Sprites are bigger and hit detection is better
Specials now burn which is better
Each character have different abilities 

What I didn't liked?
Flying enemies are still hard 
The game in general is very difficult 

Status: Game over in Stage 5

Fun Factor: Play this with two people. It is more fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment