First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 23, 2021

Batman Arkham City

Playing this game again really brings back memories 

Game no: 422
Genre: Action  
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2011












What is it about?
The sequel to Arkham Asylum where this time is even a bigger area to cover

What I liked?
Last I played this game was 7 years ago and it still hold up. The combat is still good. The gameplay is tight. The storyline is still interesting and it keeps you guessing what happens in the end.
The city is a big and there are a lot of side mission to follow. Collectables are a plenty. 
The Gadgets are still fun to use.
The Catwoman sections are fun to play  

What I didn't liked?
The Riddler challenges are still a pain the butt. I wanted to do this but in the end I chose not too
Some side missions are just a hassle to do

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: An awesome Batman game. I'll probably play it again in a next 10 years







No comments:

Post a Comment