First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Streets of Rage

The game is fun but hard

Genre: Action 
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1991

















What is it about?
Ex-police vigilante help to take out the gangs in the city

What did I liked?
The game is simple enough and the amount of bad guy is varied 
The special are awesome but it looks weird when it is on a ship 

What I didn't liked?
The hit detection is not that good. 
The game is very hard. The boss battles are impossible to win 

Status: Didn't finish the game

Fun Factor: It is a fun game if you play with another person 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment