First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 6, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 31)

July 30 😊🥰

Today I decided not to cook so I’ve went to buy some food at my usual store. It turns out that the usual store is sold out of food. So I went to another store and spend like a lot of money on food. It can last till night so I’m good. Played a lot of retro games and by the end I’m left with 100 Genesis titles left. I have 22 weeks to finish 600 games. It can be done. Played uno with the girls. I won and H1 won. Ended with a call with my best friend 

July 31 😓😭

So today I knew something is just not right waking up. It was supposed to be our vaccine day but it was postpone another week. So I just hanged out and played games and did laundry. After that got kfc for lunch. Talk to my best friend and we didn’t end it well. Went home ate and took a nap. After that I got a goodbye message for them. They find it hard to be friends with me. I respect their decision and just pray that one day we can meet again. H1 is cooking fried rice for dinner tonight. I just done my exercises and figure out how to move on. 

August 1 😊🥰

So today is one of my best friends birthday. He is the same age as me so I wished him a good one. Today is the first day of my 30 day diet plan. I am at 88 so trying to get to 84 but we will see how it goes. So the wife wants me to make sure she lose weight before she goes to the office. So I am trying my best to obliged. I cooked some rice and chicken curry and sautéed veggies. I did some exercise. In the evening I did the garden. My best friend called me back after a while. But I wouldn't count on it because they have the ability to run away at anytime. So be thankful that they are here. I finished Shadow of the Colossus last night and today I am starting a new game called deaths door. I am enjoying it so far. 

August 2 😊🥰

Second day of losing weight and Everything goes well. Went to do some grocery shopping. Buying a lot of stuff for a weeks meal plan. I’m liking what I’m eating and I fasting for 16 hours before eating from 12-8. Playing Metroid Other M and the controls are so confusing on a gamepad. But I think I’m getting the hang of it. Exercise and then sleep early. But I couldn’t sleep since Callie keeps on making too much noise. So stressful. Anyway good day 

August 3 🥰🥰

Today I started the day with a morning walk. I am trying to do a walk a day since I am trying to burn calories as much as I can. After that I got a text saying that I can go to get my vaccination shot at 10am. So woke up wife and then left. The trip was good there were no heavy traffic. Came there and my best friend was there to greet me. They help me get settled in and then I got my shot another 30 mins later. The process was short and I get to meet my best friend at their workplace. Came home I cook some chicken breaded parmesan. Took a nap and then at night I am some pita roll. I don't have any side effects of the vaccine yet besides a sore arm so I like to keep it that way

August 4 🎂😊

Today is my mom birthday. She is 67 and still looking fine. She got cake and pastries from her friend how lucky. As for me, second day of vaccination and I am starting to feel the body aches. Besides my arms everything else hurt. My wife seems worse than me. I decided to cook some soy chicken breast and veggies for lunch and dinner. I took nap and watch the end of Clarice. Played some more death door. It is going to be one of the top 3 games of the year for me. My best friend send me a couple of face mask and then I am waiting for the girls to finish up uno. Overall uneventful day,

August 5 😊😞

Today the contractors arrive early morning to fix a whole lot of things that is broken in the house. I decided for the first time to cook some meatloaf. In theory it seems easy to make. It just add all the ingredients together and bake it in the oven. It turned out perfectly cooked and it taste delicious. Everyone wants a second helping but we didn't had a lot of it. So I watch a couple of shows and movies and finish death's door. Amazing game. My wife is not in a good mood. She is depressed and she is making me depressed with it. But It is okay. I just try my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment