First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Crash Bandicoot 4 It's About Time

Oh my god Crash is hard

Game no: 424
Genre: Platformer  
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2019







What is it about?
Continuing after Crash 3. The gang is all back for another adventure

What I liked?
The gameplay is challenging 
The story is so so 
The stages are very creative 
The mask (slow, flip, spin and phase) provide different gameplay elements 

What I didn't liked?
The gameplay is for freaking hard
To get a perfect run is really near to impossible 
The last part of the game I called BS 

Status: Finish the game until the credits 

Fun Factor: It was a nice experience. I probably won't touch this again 




No comments:

Post a Comment