First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Luca

A fun story about differences 










What is it about?
Two sea monsters wanting an adventure in the most unlikely place

The Good
The movie is fun
There are a lot of funny moments 
The character of Luca is really likeable 
Pesto
The bad guy is really annoying
The ending is great

The Bad
This movie I don't know why it doesn't have any heart. Like pixar didn't give me something to care about. Or probably they area not going for that. I didn't feel anything like their previous movies 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: The title credits have pictures saying what happen after the end 

Verdict: An enjoyable movie  

No comments:

Post a Comment