First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Palm Springs

 A beautiful love story with a sci fi element to it 










What it is about?
It's about a couple who is stuck in a time loop 

The Good
The story starts without you knowing anything but once you know what is going on it gets fun 
The way they spend each day with each other is awesome 
The love story expect is also great. 

The Bad
The JK Simmons character needs to be more fleshed out
The side characters are not that memorable  
There is not what happened after the end 

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After Credits: Yes

Verdict: A must watch movie for me. Lovely  

No comments:

Post a Comment