First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Well I can say this it one great Star Wars game

Game no: 403
Genre: Action 
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2019








What it is it about?
Between episode 3 and 4. Follow a young padawan in his journey to find out the truth about the fallen order 

What I liked?
Gameplay is fun. You can to use the lightsaber to swish badguys 
The platforming section is fun plus you get to use force powers 
BD-1 is a character in it self 
The customizations, from what you wear, lightsabers, the mantis, BD-1. Everything is customizable 
The story is interesting 
The map. It looks confusing but you won't be lost. You'll end up at where do you need to be 
The final scene is epic 

What I didn't like?
The combat is fun but if you lower down the difficulty to the easiest. The game utilize the block and parry system and you need to be familiar with that system. The problem is it makes the game frustrating. But once you lower the difficulty to the lowest setting. It became a better game in my book
Losing force powers. It has a bar which is very annoying 
The platforming is not precise. You'll fall a lot 
Swimming sucks 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: Well it an awesome game. Should be played if you love star wars 










No comments:

Post a Comment