First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Big

Ok watching this again... This story is a bit messed up 










What is it about?
A kid wish that he would become big, and then the adventure begins 

The Good
The story is simple enough 
I though it was the girl from stranger things. But it was just her 80's doppelganger
I like the ending
It is cool to have an awesome friend like that 

The Bad
Okay.... you lost your child and there isn't a manhunt for the guy who kidnapped your child. No sketch artist 
How lucky are you to get it in with the boss

The Ugly
After they slept together and she found out he 13. Did that freaked her out?

After Credits: No

Verdict: It the 80s. Movies like this exists 

No comments:

Post a Comment