First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Things happens in April

Family 
• H1 got an iPhone 11 (Apr 9) 
• Wife had to wear a 24 hour heart monitor (Apr 21) 

Friends
• Visit my best friend mom grave (Apr 6)
• Best friend got my cooking (Apr 8)
• Took a break from friend of a month (Apr 12)
• Best friend said goodbye to me (Apr 18)
• Best friend got an award (Apr 21)
• Said goodbye to my best friend (Apr 28) 

Me 
• 15 years marriage (Apr 29) 

Other Stuff
• Ramadan stars (Apr 13) 

Series 
Disenchantment Season 1 (it starts of slow but it got better after the middle.)
Fresh of the boat Season 2 (Funny as always. Love this comedy)  
Disenchantment Season 2a (it’s getting better but it ended at a cliffhanger) 
Gargoyles Season 1 (I have heard of this show when I was a kid but this is my first time watching it. I love it) 
Fresh of the boat Season 3 (Still funny as ever. Loving this) 
Fresh of the boat Season 4 (This show gets better and better. It is almost done)
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (MCU manage to deliver an awesome series. A must watch and the last episode is just spectacular) 
Gargoyles Season 2 (This is a long season 2 with 52 episodes, in the end the finale was awesome. I did notice that the animation changes quality in some episodes) 
Fresh of the Boat Season 5 (Now it is just growing pains. Basically I am already this deep in. Might as well I continue watching) 
Fresh of the Boat Season 6 (The final season wasn’t that funny and it ended abruptly. Sucks)
Gargoyles Season 3 (It’s not as good as season 2 but it sticks the landing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment