First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Die Hard 2

Die Hard but in an airport












What is it about?
John Mcclane is back but this time he is at an airport

The Good 
There is a lot of backstory now 
There are some action bits followed by a lot of exposition

The Bad
The story is a bit too convoluted with a lot of plot points trying to be tied out in the end 
Some action scene I have to have a sense of disbelief.  
Seriously, are the cops just dumb in every action movie 

The Ugly 
Bad guys who take too long in killing everyone 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: The first one is better 

No comments:

Post a Comment