First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

I can drive

So when I am 17 I finally got my drivers license. I train with an old manual car. What is manual you ask kids. Its basically the stick in the middle but you need to change it every time you go fast. So I got to drive my mom Honda Accord. Not the current car that I usually drive but an older one. The thing is the car that I train with is a small car. The Honda is 3 times the size. So I am still not sure of the spacing for the car. That means that I keep hitting the car into things. Let's see. I hit other cars, the gate, some pillars among other things. The best part is that mom was not at home. So I used the cash I have to fix it for repairs. Overall in time I got better at driving. Now have close to 200000km under my belt. I love driving... it gives me a time to think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment