First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 28, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 21)

 May 21 🙂😊


Today we need to go to my mom in laws house to sign a bank form. My in laws are doing good. I cook some fried rice in the morning but they didn’t like it that much. So before we left form mom house we got some McDonald’s for the girls. They seem to like that. I got a massive translation job. 7000 words in 2 days. So I stayed up until close to midnight to do it. Went to sleep around 1. At night my mom in law called and say that my brother in law is not feeling well

May 22 🙂😓

Well today is a stressful day. My mom called and said my brother in law has a high fever and they suspect it covid. So he needs to get himself tested. We are quiet stressed because just visited her yesterday. So while we waited for his results. I continued on my work. My wife made lunch today. Baked macaroni. It was good and in the evening I made some fajitas. Beef and chicken fajitas to be exact. Overall I've been getting lots of call from my mom in law because she is stress which in turn makes me stress. Not a good day today.

May 23 😊🥰

Today the cleaner is back from a second day of scrubbing. This time we clean H2 room. Which is filled with junked. 3 loads of plastic of junk. I got a called from my mom in law saying that my brother in law is positive with covid. Which means that my mom and dad in law needs to be tested. The test came back negative. But they need to stay indoors for 2 weeks until my brother symptoms cleared. I got lunch outside and cook some curry in the evening. Oh my mom gave me a list to do from my brother in law. But the are going to make an even tighter lockdown starting on tuesday. So I don't know how I am going to help.

May 24 😊🥰

Back to school for today and back to work. Today I did nothing much. Just cook some curry and relaxed and play some games. Overall it was a good day.

May 25 😅😓

Today in the morning I had a fight with my wife. And the rest of the day it was spend me and her in separate parts of the house. My mom called and ask me to go to the bank. So I had an errand to run. I made some chicken and fried fish for dinner. It was good. Finished Jedi Fallen order and now it’s a a month of Mario

May 26 😊🥰

Well yesterday we had a fight. Today is better. Today the girls don’t want rice. So I made fried noodles for the adults and spaghetti for the girls. Watch more tv. My cleaner called and said that she doesn’t want to work for us anymore. And my mom in law called asking me to order food for my brother in law. Talked to my best friend. Overall it was good day

May 27 😊🥰

Today H1 is fasting so I woke up extra early to get her food ready. After that I went to sleep again. Mom called. She was worried that I didn't answer the phone. I told her I was sleeping. After that my wife ordered some fruit which I need to pick up later. I made some fried rice with the leftover food from yesterday. In the evening H1 wanted some fried rice from her favorite shop. So after picking up the fruit and went for groceries, I went to send some fruit to my mom. At night played some Mario and then went to bed. Overall it is an awesome day. Tiring of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment