First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Super Mario 3D World

 4 Mario games in a month. Let's a go

Game no: 404
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2013















What is it about?
Mario and friends needs to help save 7 fairies all over the Mushroom kingdom

What did I liked?
The ability to move all over the map. It is a fully 3D environment 
The powerups are awesome. Cat suit, fire flower, boomerang and tanooki suit 
Extra power blocks. Coins, propellers and lights
Each stages is an adventure of itself. It is so much fun
If you die lots of time. You like the special tanooki suit.  

What I didn't liked?
This game is super hard at the end stages. You'll die a lot. I don't understand how to play this game with 3 other players
The stars are so hard to find. You really need to have the cat suit to go everywhere

Status: Finish the game with 171 stars 

Fun Factor: A very fun Mario game. Not the best. But it serve its purpose.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment