First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Raya The Last Dragon

This is an awesome animated movie 












What is it about?
A girl called Raya needs to go on a quest to save the world from evil spirits 

The Good
The movie is just awesome. They explained the beginning well 
Each characters are given enough screen time to see what is their backstory is about
Akwafina is funny and yet sometimes annoying. 
The movie will leave you guessing until the end 

The Bad
Nothing much. I really enjoyed this movie. I just wish they showed what happens after 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: One of the best movies I watched this year

No comments:

Post a Comment