First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Die Hard

Now I can see why this movie is a classic 





















What is it about?
A cop was at the wrong building at the wrong time 

The Good
Action is non stop.
This movie still holds up. The only problem I can see is they can't make a remake of this movie because nowdays everyone has cellphones 
Lots of gore 
The hero gets hurt over time 
Alan Rickman. RIP

The Bad
Really that is not how the FBI should acted
I feel that everyone outside seems like they don't know what they are doing 

The Ugly
Nothing much. 

After Credits: No

Verdict: I enjoyed the movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment