First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Final check of high school friends

So my this is my last post of my school friends. So what happen to them. Well I am still in touch with 50% of them. My classmates from my school they all grew up to be successful in their field. Most of them are IT engineers and a couple followed their dream and work in the movie industry (I kid you not). We have  a group text chain on the phone. We also get together once a year to just hang out and check up on each other. They say I haven't change. Which is good I guess. I think my high school experience was okay even with the bullies and such. My friends even thought I wasn't that close. Helps makes the days bearable but I am glad that it is almost over 

No comments:

Post a Comment