First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Knack

I love hate this game 

Game no: 402
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2013



























What is it about?
IT a story about Knack a sentient cube that grows bigger by sucking other cubes

What I liked?
Gameplay is straightforward and easy. Go from point A to B 
Knack is awesome when he gets bigger and bad guys seems easier to handle 
A lot of elemental cubes such as Ice, metal, wood, and glass 
Power moves that helps to take care of enemies.
The story.. even though the acting is a bit stiff. It is still an interesting one 

What I didn't liked?
The game is super frustrating. When you die you get sent back to the original starting point
Knack is practically useless when he is small
The game really makes the sucking cube thing a gimmick that really doesn't do anything much. It is all preprogramed to get bigger in time
The bad guys are cheap shots and you really need to study it pattern
The final boss is really a drag

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: Played it once just because I need to know what happen.. A game can be avoidable 

No comments:

Post a Comment