First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Death of Superman Lives "What Happened"

 A very interesting documentary 










What is it about?
In 1997 there was a Superman movie starring Nicholas Cage and Directed by Tim Burton that almost happened. Here is the story 

What I liked?
A lot of test footage that shows what was going to happen 
A lot of behind the scene on what goes on in making a movie. I wish more documentary like this 

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. It's a documentary. Usually there nothing not to like about it 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Is a fun watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment