First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 21, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 20)

 May 14 😊☺️


Today is the second day Eid. So I talked to my best friend. Ate. Play games with the girls. Ate some more. And went to the toilet 4 times. Good times πŸ˜…. The girls didn’t want to eat anymore Eid food so they wanted me to get McDonald’s. In the evening just watch a movie and then go to sleep.

May 15 😊πŸ₯°

Today is Saturday. I didn’t do anything much. Just ate food. Play games and watch tv. In the evening I got some Thai food from the mall. They are not following the sop in the mall which is super frustrating.

May 16 😊πŸ₯°

Today I spend the day playing my ps5. Finishing Avatar. Watching Die Hard 3. And in the evening went to get some food from a friend. Overall it was a good day.

May 17 😊πŸ₯°

Today I decided to clean the back part of the house. After that went to do some groceries. Came back and cooked some beef with rice and egg. The girls love them. Ended the day with playing some knack and watching some die hard.

May 18 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜“

Today I got to do some translation work but it turns out that the program locked me out. So I can’t do it. I cooked some porridge and some chicken. Wife didn’t feel well. She was hurting and it turns out that she a infection which is causing her kidneys to be inflamed. It was a tiring day

May 19 😊😒

Today I didn’t feel like cooking. So I went to check what’s in the freezer. Spend time playing games and watching tv. Today the cases 6000+ cases. It’s going to get a lot worse before it’s going to get better. I’m scared for all my front liner friends.

May 20 😊😒

Today the cleaners is coming and the house really needs to be cleaned. I bought some breakfast for the girls and then proceed to play some games, read books. It rained in the evening and there were people coming to fix the roof. I went to get sushi for dinner and played games with my best friend. Slept feeling sad. No idea why

No comments:

Post a Comment