First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 14, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 19)

May 7 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 25) 

Today I made white spaghetti as H2 call it. I also made something special call stuffed potato scallops. It was so yummy that I only got one slice and everyone got seconds. I got 2 translation jobs. It was suppose to be 3 but I had some software issues. Covid cases are going up so everyone here is not taking it seriously. 

May 8 😅😊 (Ramadan Day 26)

Today I didn’t feel like cooking so we order KFC. I did work from morning till evening. My best friend is not feeling well. Hopefully they will recover soon. Covid cases are up again. And we are running out of space. I don’t want us to become the next India. 

May 9 😊🙂 (Ramadan Day 27)

Today made some curry chicken with a Mediterranean salad. Other that that is just relaxing at home doing nothing much. Very uneventful day 

May 10 😊😞 (Ramadan Day 28)

Today send patches to the vet. Had to go the long way to avoid the roadblocks. He had an allergic reaction due to the lilies we had. Made some carrot rice. But I had noodles instead. My best friend and I talked and just aired out of grievances with each other. It sucks. Oh and the government just announced full nationwide lockdown  

May 11 😊😅 (Ramadan Day 29) 

Today I didn’t want to cook so we takeaway at my favourite burger joint. But I did have a lot of work to do. So the day was spend doing that. Today was the last day of doing Terawih prayers. I got my lemang and gave some rendang to my best friend. It was an awesome and tiring day. 

May 12 😊🥰 (Ramadan 30)

Last day of Ramadan. After morning breakfast. Went to sleep and then just relax. Got a lot of delivery of food. Got a cake from my best friend. Got cookies from my other friend. Got some food from my wife’s friend and mother in law. After iftar had some cake and cookies. Great day 

May 13 😊🥰

Today is Eid!!!! Finally. Even though lockdown we to celebrate with style. First I got my food that I ordered from the hotel. They gave us, chicken rendang, beef dendeng, lontong, lemang and ketupat, satay and snacks. My neighbors gave us some tomato rice, lemang and cake. I do have a lot of groundnut gravy. I really love raya food. So we ate. Slept... ate some more and then ate some more. Talked to our love ones via zoom. In the evening played some switch with the girls and watch a movie with them. Overall it was an awesome Eid .

No comments:

Post a Comment