First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 24, 2021

Army of the Dead

This is a videogame ass movie










What it is about?
Las Vegas has quarantine by zombies. A group of people is going to pull out a heist

The Good
The action is good. Lots of shooting 
The zombies are a mix bag 
The starting scene I like a lot 

The Bad
Really all the characters are bland and the motive of the bad guy really is just boring"
The motivation of other characters are also bland.  You don't feel for anyone. Even the main character. 

The Ugly
Nothing much. Is it an enjoyable popcorn  movie 

After credit: No, but a sequel is probably inbound 

Verdict: A mindless movie. Fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment