First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 18)

Apr 30 😞😐 (Ramadan Day 18) 

Today I want to make some Nasi Lemak and fried chicken with egg. I took Callie for her second shot for her flu. My wife was pissed at me for not doing a grand gesture for our anniversary. Honestly I ran out of ideas. I don’t know what to do... sigh. I miss my best friend but they said that 

May 1 (Ramadan Day 19) 

So today is Labour day. So it is going to be an easy day for me. Just slacking in the room doing nothing. In the evening I didn't feel like cooking. So I bought some Chinese Food at the shop. Also bought some donuts and cakes. Overall it was an uneventful day. Oh I got a new translation job to do 

May 2 (Ramadan Day 20) 

Today I decided to cook some soup and curry. I also made some potato balls which are delicious. After that I went out to get some sweet for break fast. When I was driving by I got a call by my best friend. We got to talk for a while which is nice. Wife friend came down and gave us some food. So we have a lot of extra food for today. My oven was faulty... After changing the blub it turns out it was just the fuse  of the main circuit breaker. So hopefully it doesn't happen again. 

May 3 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 21)

Today I didn’t have to cook but I decided to cook some fried egg and veggies anyway. I bought some treats and the day was spent just read the Quran and relaxing. 

May 4 😊😓 (Ramadan Day 22) 

Today I really don’t feel like cooking so we got korean from our favorite shop. Besides that I got to spend time with my best friend just talking about their work. I finished watching Resident Alien and I love it. Can’t wait for season 2. Oh and the government announced that we are under MCO. So we are officially locked down start tomorrow till May 17. So no eid for us 

May 5 😊🤤 (Ramandan Day 23)

So H1 has been pestering me to go to the Italian restaurant for some lasagna. So I decided to takes things to my own hands and make my own Lasagna. So I took 1kg of beef, lots of tomato, did some sauce. And then it turn out awesome. H1 was so happy that she help and cleaned the whole house just to show thanks. Other than that I made pie but it didn't set well. We got a new multicooker and the aircond guy came to clean the house


May 6 😓🥰 (Ramadan Day 24) 

Today I cook something new which is chicken rendang. I have never made it before and I didn't know there was a lot of component into making the dish. I think for the first time It went well. Other than that it was a normal day. I am been reading a lot about the crisis in India and it super scary. Lockdown has started today but from the looks of it, it is business like normal. I don't know weather I want to try to go to my mom in law house or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment