First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 417: Lazy mode on (T-4)

Nothing much to report today. Came to the office, left my laptop on and went to the bank. Came back from the back and try to secure an exit interview but still no luck. Hopefully it can happen soon. I will be officially locked out of the system soon and I could give a rats ass about it. I still have 4 days to serve my notice but I want it to end soon. Nothing much I can do but just let it go with the flow.

So after this is Friday prayers and I am off to home. Really have no mood to work anymore. I should have left earlier but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment