First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 413: All my stuff are packed.. .im ready to go (T-9)

Coming to the office today I was treated to a breakfast buffet from DI (she booked a hotel for the Krabi trip and they left from the office). So FK, DY, KF, and me had breakfast. Ate a lot of salad.. Since I can't  eat fried stuff...

Came to the office and I started packing all my stuff... I started throwing away all my old documents . Every claim I had.. .all my business cards since I don't need it and fit everything in a box... That's how I sum up my life in this company. In a small document box... There are memories and stuff but I am not to attached to it. After this lunch is on me... Well sort of...

[Lunch]
Today's lunch was a long one. We decide to play hookie since all the bosses are away on a trip. So DY, FK, MQ, KF, and me went to Pavillion to eat at Tony Romas. We had a good long talk about a lot of stuff. Marriage, friends, work, family, religion. I am going to remember this moment forever. Kind makes you wonder that friends like this don't come in so often We went back at 3pm.

I came back got an email that needed to be urgently handled. So I had to bring my laptop back home..

Friends appreciation day (12th floor) 

RJ - His friend from school is one of my best friends now. I think we bonded because of that. I am going to miss our good mornings fist bumps.

FK - My older sister/confidant in the office. We tell each other almost everything. She still owes me her duck rendang.

MA - The big boss.. we talk from time to time but we are not that close.

VH - One of my best work friends in the office. I really learn a lot from him. Really damn tall.

KS - The guy who always gives me a hard time in the office. But I notice he is just to push me further. Thank you for that

KT - Nice fella who always there to lend a helping hand.

KM - Same as the above.

LR - Their big boss... I think he is the only boss that I am friends with...

No comments:

Post a Comment