First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 415: Bittersweet (T-7)

With me done packing my desk and now just counting the days, I feel that this office has changed me as how I view the Malaysian workplace. Coming to the office yesterday was just met with happy memories of friends and stuff. I really am going to miss this place. 

[Lunch]
Yesterday's lunch was supposed to be with KK but somehow we got the dates mixed up. So I ended up going out for lunch with NK. She with NW and ZN went to the hotel next door. ZR joined us in the middle since he was also hungry. Didn't talk that much about me. More about work and about their trip to Krabi. ZN is going there tomorrow. She is going to have somewhat fun

Came back and I am supposed to do handover yesterday but I am very lazy and try to wait for the last minute.

Friends appreciation day

KK - Best person ever. She is always calm and collected and loves Lego

NW - She is very direct but other than that she is a great person to talk to 

KJ - My IT guy. I think  I've changed 3 laptops and 3 phones over the course of 2 years and it's all thanks to him

LS - The Operation Manager.  When I left I had to give back all my office supplies back to her. 

MA - I've just known her for a couple of months. We didn't talk that much but she is cool.

GM - Project manager guy. Rarely talk too

TS - Safety office and all around nice guy to talk too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that concludes everyone I know from the 12th floor. Tomorrow we are moving towards the ground floor and other support staff in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment