First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 406: Probably my last time presenting (T-19)

This morning is where our parent company wants our team to come and present our products. So I arrived super early since I know the head office parking is a bee-otch. After maneuvering myself  in the head office I was the first to arrive there. After the rest of the head office team arrive. I volunteered myself to be first to present. The presentation was great on my part. This is probably due to the fact that I don't need to look at slides and its all muscle memory. I figured that I have come full circle in my work. At 11:00 I excused myself to go back to the office. Didn't want to stay there for too long.

I've met the HR lady today. She was ok and we act like nothing happen. Oh well.. I am leaving anyway better just let bygones be bygones

[Lunch]
4 days in a row. Complete the whole week. Where lunch is treated my friend VH. We went to eat rice with fried chicken cutlet. The chilli was yummy. We talked about cars, my masters and just had fun. It was another successful lunch with selfie.

In the evening I had some things to do. I head from VH that TJ was blaming me for something that I didn't do. That's sucks but I am going to be here less than 3 weeks. So what do I care. Let's see how's this is played out

As a treat I am going to do friends appreciation days. This is where I am going to give a shout-out to all my friends in the building

SC - Always there when I want to chat for 5 minutes. She is a great friend. Looks to young for her age.
VE - Sometimes here and sometimes not. Loves to start the morning with what did she ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment