First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Day 405: I am going to miss everyone (T-20)

Today I came the office early. Boss called me last night and called me again this morning. Wanted to ask me about some work related issue. Got to the office and straight went to do some online learning work. I still have 10 minutes to cover. It seems like forever. Need to try to finish it by today..

[Lunch]
Today I had no one in my books but I knew that LS is around the office. I ask him lets go out. He said wait for his boss LM and RN and ZN. So wait for RN car to come around. She brought us to some bistro/bakery that serve great Italian food. We order ala carte so everyone gets a taste. We ended up talking about work, vagina reconstruction, and love life. I am going to miss this group. 20 days and it is getting real

Back to the office. Make sure my slides for tomorrow is prepared and we are off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment