First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 408: I am constantly learning (T-17)

Well yesterday we are still fighting over the issue of that client. It turns out that I am have misunderstood something. But long story short.  It already settle and now we waiting for their response. I will be at the hospital these couple of days since my wife was admitted. The good news is, going to work takes less than 30 mins. Bad news is the sleeping conditions are not that great.

[Lunch]
Yesterday's lunch was with C and LE. Never been out with them but they are fun people to hangout nonetheless. Talk about work, family and other random stuff. For the first time I tried pho (Vietnam soup) It was yummy.

Friends application day

NK - I see her like my older sister. Great to be around and gossip. She doesn't like to be pushed around and I enjoyed the year I spend working with her.

LE - She is an awesome girl to be around.  We rarely talk about she ask about me from time to time. Don't get on her bad side... She is not pleasant when she is in a bad mood

ZN - One of my best friends in the office. As she say we are "gossip buddies" and I am going to be that the most. She is going to miss me helping her writing professional emails.

TJ - He is a great friend outside of work. During work it is kind of a mixed bag. But I've learn a lot from him. He is taking my leave the hardest but I really don't have nothing much to offer him. My skills are replaceable

No comments:

Post a Comment