First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.

The gang is back



Who is in it?
Chris Pratt
Zoe Saldana
Dave Bautista
Kurt Russel
A Racoon and A Tree
Lots of cameos

What is it about? 
Family... It turns out most of the high blockbuster movies are about family

When did I get bored?
The Sorverign scene did not stick the landing.

Where it didn't do it for me?
- Why did they had to separate the group? I feel like they work better as a team.

Why did I watch this movie?
The MCU is among the must watch movies of the current generation. The after credits and credits.  are awesome. They are 5 of them so stay till the end.

How do I rate this
Worth the cinema experience...

(I need to change my review system) 

No comments:

Post a Comment