First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Fate of the Furious

Surprisingly more grounded than the previous one



Who is in it?
Vin Diesel
Tyrese Gibson
Dwayne Johnson
Michelle Rodriguez
Kurt Russel
Jason Statham
Luke Evans
Ludacris
Charlize Theron
(Basically they got all great actors to start in this over the top action movie)

What is it about? 
Family... How far does one person go to protect his family. 

When did I get bored?
This movie is nothing but boring. Vin Diesel's talking part with Charlize were a bit too slow for me

Where it didn't do it for me?
I went here with my brain left at home. So I am expecting the impossible. I am however surprised on how grounded in reality this movie is.
- All the stunts were plausible even if they were all in balloon physics.
- Nothing went out of the ordinary to 1 up itself. From the trailer it looks like the submarine seems to be a bit overboard. But I could see that happening.

Why did I watch this movie?
Free tickets... plus everything about this movie is like James Bond but way better. This is how you make an action high stakes movie.

How do I rate this
Worth the cinema experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment