First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

This is an extended edition version of the original



Who is in it?
Emma Watson
Ewan Mcgregor
Ian McKellen
Stanly Tucci
Emma Thompson
Luke Evans 

What is it about? 
A tale as old as time where a girl falls in love with a beast and it shows the looks aren't everything 

When did I get bored?
This movie was not boring but for me it was a couple of songs too much. They did make a couple of original songs in this movie which was great but it was unnecessary

Where it didn't do it for me?
- What was the point of the enchantress of saving Murice and keeping quiet when confronted by the mob.
- Is the enchantress playing a long game being part of the crowd and looking on what has happen to everyone. If so.. that is a dick move since she should be helping other people

Why did I watch this movie?
My wife wanted to see it. Plus I am very curious at the "gay moment" which turns out to be nothing much than 2 guys hugging... 

How do I rate this
Good to be kept in your collection. Not worth a cinema experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment