First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Day 416: Handovers (T-6)

The last 6 days and now I decide to handover my work. I've emailed everything that I need to the right people and considered that a done deal. I was supposed to teach VH something about reporting but he was busy and when later I went to see him, he was already gone (probably getting ready for the company trip . Hopefully I can catch him next week before I leave

[Lunch]
So lunch yesterday was with the other sales group head by their boss LL. Joining us was LJ, TI, and VE. So we had lunch at the Pavillion. Everyone had the hankering for some sushi. So we all ate in silence the first 10 minutes because everyone was super hungry. LL ask me a very interesting question " so when is your team doing a farewell lunch for you". I laughed and said, my boss has not spoken to me since I have tendered my resignation. So I won't expect them to cry a tear saying goodbye to me. Anyway I learn that CK will going on a better team once the merging in going to take place. Good for him...

Came back and went home.. .Today a lot of people are going to Krabi so the office will be quiet empty.

Friends appreciation day 

Now on to ground floor

DI - Another one of my best friends. She will be the first person I'll talk to in the afternoon to know about what is going on in the office

BA - Another one of my great friend. A smooth talker... seriously can sell ice to Eskimos this person

RA - A person who I know but never knew what is his real name until just recently.

VV - We came in together. He has gotten a promotion while I am still here. Great kid

FK - A very motherly character and a great friend

DA - A very funny guy... likes to joke around

RA - His second in command.

DF - Just a guy I know.

JR - Very nice fella. Not much interaction but we do talk from time to time.

KS - One of my best friends in the office. She helped me a lot during my troubled time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's about covers the ground floor. Since I know most of them but I just consider them as acquaintance rather than friends. So that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment