First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Day 410: My Last Sales Meeting (T-12)

Due to my wife been admitted at the hospital. I was granted 3 days compassionate leave. This means The countdown went down 3 days without me being at work. Which is a good thing for me. Some housekeeping.

On April 13th I celebrated my 2 years in the company. That's a good milestone to achieve. Once you have been here for 2 years you can actually see where you career path is headed

Now back to yesterday.

Came to the office and  I forgot my laptop charger... Good think I can just take it for the IT guy a loaner charger.

In the morning I met a new staff. She will be in  SJ team replacing DY that is going to be leaving next month. Her name is QR. Nice person to talk to...

Went to the sales meeting and just listen to them talking for one last time. I was too distracted doing my handover notes for my colleagues since that is already end of the month and the still have not come to me for any handover work. At least I get the notes done and I am all set.

We finally found out about merger. It means that we need to move to the main HQ which is located in Shah Alam. I thank god that I am resigning and I do pity my friends who see this at a burden rather than a blessing. My boss is being quiet about it since it is bad news and my team will have to be replaced or reassigned to another department.

[Lunch]
Yesterday's lunch was with H1, SD, ZR and me. We went another round of Fish Head curry but this time we only had the body. Talk a lot about work and  other stuff. Great lunch experience. SD drives a Ford Focus with Auto Park Assist. The whole group in the car wanted to see the car parked itself. So he went around the office to show us the feature. It was cool.

Came back to the office and just continued my work until it was time to leave. This week is a short week since on Thursday everyone is going to a company vacation. Everyone except me...

Level up: +1
Current Level: 91

Friends Appreciation Day

H1 - one of my best friends in the office. I am going to miss him. Kind of sad that once I am gone he will be the only guy at the 18th floor.

SH - Just started to talk to her this couple of months.

KM - She is like the mother we never had. Always been ok with me since I came in.

TZA - Never talk to her that much

ZFH - Same as above. Most of the finance people I rarely talk to outside of work

LZ - Same as above. Nothing much to talk about

DY - Great girl from aboard. Calls me 'abang' which I think it weird in a sense

YP - Also limited conversation but I love reading about her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment