First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 414: Transmission Interrupted (T-8)

Our regular programming will continue in 4 days... END TRANSMISSION

Friends appreciation day

JR - We talk on occasion. But that's about it

H2 - One of my best friends in the office. He and H1 makes us the Triple H group

CM - We only talk for work related stuff. That's about it.

DE - Their big boss... A stickler during work but a great guy outside of work

KF - The bosses intern... Great friend.

FH - Also rarely talk but we know each other

NH - Same as above.. I think they started to know me when I am going to leave.

TM - Great guy. Very friendly and helpful.

RF - Kind of a no nonsense guy but we do hang out from time to time

No comments:

Post a Comment