First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 409: Well this is awkward (T-16)

Well today I got a couple of great news. First of all our old friend KS is back from the main HQ to our company. A different role but at least she is here. That is cheers all around.. The second great news is that I can apply for compassionate leave from the main company. All I need is a doctors note saying I need to be there for my wife and I am all set. Which means I get 5 days off (or 4, depending on the day)

What's the awkward part you ask. The HR lady came to me and say we are on for lunch? the thing is I didn't make any plans with her. Her text to me was will you be at the office in which I respond yes. But that's about it. She assume that I will go for lunch with her. Good thing that FK was there. ( The lunch date is with FK and a couple more friends). She told her off and then tease her for wearing makeup just to go out with me... I do pity her since she doesn't have any friends but what to do, these was planned ahead of time.

[Lunch]
Lunch today was with FK,  ZN, KS and last minute addition H1 (which cause H2 to be pissed). We ate fish head curry with fried chicken. Delicious. The topic of conversations were mostly office talk and how we despise certain people. It was fun. Came back and we saw the HR lady walking to her car looking pissed. Ah man... Not my intention

Friends Appreciation Day

SJ - Love talking to her. She is a good friend and very friendly. Plus she is taller than me

YRS - I started being friends with her last year. Didn't knew she could bake.

VL - Talk to her once in a while. Nothing much I can say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment