First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Day 403: I can not care but... (T -22)

Well yesterday we had another sales meeting. I thought I had till 2nd May to be my last day but it turns out that I have until 4th May for my last day. Oh well another 22 days left so I am not complaining.

[Lunch]
Yesterday's lunch, I was treated by MA. We were initially planned to go to eat some grilled fish but.. the motley crew was downstairs and decided to tag along. I don't have anything against them but, they really don't care that I am leaving so I don't want to spend my last month with them all the time. The lunch was ok, since we ate at the hotel next door. Didn't quite like it. Well at least when the rest went on to smoke I get to have some quality time with MA. We are planning to go for lunch again today. So let's see how it goes.

Came back from lunch I got an email from one of our clients. They were asking for something that we had no quoted them. My friend TJ said that they already wanted that in the talks. If they already wanted that why did he gave them with that particular thing. So that made me pissed off. I went and check the old email thread and saw that we did not agree on that particular thing. Told off his boss before he start spreading stuff and see if I can fix it. Spoil the mood for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment