First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 412: My last company briefing (T-10)

The usual stuff in the morning. ZN came to me and complained about her work. I told her to jump ship since this department is already a sinking ship and nobody is sticking around when it goes under. Will just see on how it goes.

Went to the last company briefing. All good news around. But then, they announce a corporate restructuring and everyone's job is safe. But there were going to be some logistical changes and some people will have to move.

Today there is no lunch since TJ cancelled on me. So I went and hang out with the old cre. H1 and H2. We talked a lot about work and stuff. I am going to miss the hangout sessions.

In the evening I found out that SC is going to organized anything hotel sales meeting. She was planning to do a farewell for me. But another hour later she text me saying the CEO did not approve. Well as expected some people are just bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment