First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 407: Drama.... (T-18)

Well today was an eventful day. I really don't know where to start. It's Friday so that means no free lunch since I have prayers to attend to. There are only 2 things significant that happens so lets break it down.

In the morning I received an email from this prick (sorry for my bad language). Lets call this prick RC. RC emailed me asking for a client requirement and I politely ask him to lower the price so that the client was able to afford the new package. He then gave me a condescending email saying belittling the client and said that his emails are worth more than what the clients are paying. Since I just grew a pair of balls recently. I told him off good but in a polite manner. The thing I don't understand is that why is this issue is becoming difficult since the solution is an easy one. Hopefully we can solve it soon.

The second story comes in the form of another email. We received an email stating that there is a performance clinic for the staff. This clinic is for them to improve on their performance and how to achieve the goal. I decline the invitation with a simple message at the end "What is the use of a Performance Clinic when the system is already rigged". The HR person then text me and say she wants to meet me. I said, sure why not. Let me voice out any issues I have. Then I realized that her superior was already in the office. So I schedule a meet with her. LN was kind enough to meet with me. I went down to the 10th floor and met with her. We started talking and I told why I think that the system in my office was not fair and how was I treated. I told her that if this is not fix soon that they are going to lose good employees since they don't play "the game". She told me that, my 'rezeki' was not here and it may not be now or later but one day I will get my kumuppins. (Well is not kumuppins as more that something good will come my way eventually, at the time I least expected it) The talk lasted for 1 and half hours. Which was a good talk.

Went home and TGIF. But tomorrow I have activities with the kids. So that means that another busy Saturday

Friends appreciation day

CK - I learned a lot from him. The golden boy nonetheless but he deserve everything when he knows how to play the game.

MV - For 2 years the interaction with him has been minimal but we do talk from time to time. Great guy. Very low profile


No comments:

Post a Comment