First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Day 411: Coming to a close (T-11)

What happen yesterday??? Let's see. Came to the office and the first thing is trying to escape the meeting that I was supposed to attend. KK was nice enough to say that I don't need to aLSttend.

[Lunch]
Yesterdays lunch was an awesome one since it was organized by DI. She round up all of the girl troops. So lunch was joined by MA, SH, DI, DY, KF, HF, FK, ZFK, NH, TYZ, and the new girl MQ. We had lunch at delicious. I ordered the duck pasta with FK and the she was still hungry so we split an eggs benedit. It turns out that FH and HN just found out yesterday that I was leaving. So in the grabcar with them I explained the situation.  I told them the truth and we end up gossiping about work. It was a fun lunch. I gave a speech saying that I am going to miss their friendship. In then end, I notice that I am going to miss my friends a lot. Which makes me sad. But DI did say this is a permanent group and for the next farewell they will invite me along. 

Back to the office everyone was in the breakout room getting the gear and ticket for the trip to Krabi. I just stayed at my cubicle doing work. Since I don't care that I am not going so I ended up doing my own shit.

After that meeting, HR lady called me in the with the stern look and gave me my official resignation confirmation notice. With that coupled with a exit list that I got during my first day here. So I need to ask for all the signatures are return all my possessions before leaving the office. She told me she "hates me forever" for what did I do. No idea what did I do but I didn't take it personally.

Friends appreciation day

LS - Great guy. Always call my name in a high pitch voice

ZR - Another great guy. A Fassbender lookalike. We always like to joke around with each other

RN - I learn a lot from her. Funny, Kind and understanding. She helped me level up in this job

RK - We start of rocky but now we are great friends. I am going  to miss talking to her

OM - She is another on of my best friends. She is like the older sister I never had. I will make it a point to stay in touch after I leave.

TI - Great friend. We usually can talk for hours

LJ - Another great person. She is in the same team as IY

SD - Because of him I strive to be a healthier person

LL - Also learned a lot from him. He is a bit on the non confrontation side but we never talk another outside of work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that 18th floor is done. I missed out 2 people which is my boss and the CEO. Since the title is friends appreciation day and they are just professional people that I work with. Since they are the main reason I am quitting this awesome job, I have no ill will against them nor will I care.. They were never friends and I don't think our path will cross or I want to cross their path in the future. Let's just leave it at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment