First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Day 402; Some people (T -23)

In order for me to end in 2nd May. The clock will be forwarded one day earlier. Thus 22...

Anyway on Friday last week, the boss came to me and ask when is my last day is. I told him its around May 2nd or 3rd depending on my mood. So he ask me to handover all the work to CK. The thing is I have nothing against CK. He is a good person. But work wise... Man... He is infuriating. Most of my task he doesn't want to do it. He wants to tai chi (the art of shift your responsibility) it to another person. Well It is not my responsibility but I do pity the person that has to get another item of workload put in the lap.

Other than that ZN was on holiday that day. But she was bombarded with Important emails that she needs to settle on the day itself. The thing is the work can be done by the boss or CK but no one cares since it is not their responsiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment