First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 401: Another day of doing nothing. (T - 24)

What to do when you have nothing to do. Go and bug everyone else. Came to the office yesterday and  CK ask if he can treat me for lunch. Its not I don't like CK  but I don't see us having common things to talk about. Good thing I found RJ around. So I ask him to tag along.I notice bringing at least 2 people for lunch you can have a lot of things to talk about

[lunch]
Was great. Took a selfie. Ate Olio with lots of clams, Chicken Mushroomm Pizza, Fish and Chips and Nachos. Drank Fruit punch. Topic of conversation is mostly how people in the office are treated unfairly and all the kpi is not justified. They all are quite weird on how I know so much, I said I just ask people around and they just tell me things.

In the evening I was talking to DI and then suddenly I got a pat in the back from someone. He was being emotional saying that I didn't tell him I was leaving. I manage to deflect the issue and said that I wanted to see him personally. Oh well... shit happens. Today is Friday.. .W00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment