First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Metroid Samus Return

This is a hard Metroid game 

Genre: Action  
Platform: 3DS
Release Date: 2017










What is it about?
A remake of Metroid 2 for the Gameboy 

What I liked?
It's a classic Metroid gameplay with a couple new elements 
The original game maps wasn't design to be joined together but they change the game a little 
The parry system is so satisfying 

What I didn't liked?
How hard it is. You'll end up dying a lot 
The constant getting lost. For a Metroid game it is not accessible 

Status: Played until area 2 and then hard quit

Fun Factor: If you like the difficulty, you should play this game 




No comments:

Post a Comment