First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The Green Mile

Amazing. Just amazing










What is it about?
About a prison guard and his story of repentance 

The Good
The story is long but amazing. The slow burn makes you route for the characters
The bad guy is really great in portraying his villainy
This story is written and directed by the same person who made the Shawshank Redemption 

The Bad
The ending is sad and yet open ended so we don't know what happens in the end 

The Ugly
Death row 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: This is one of the best movies I've watched this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment