First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 6, 2021

Ransom

What would you do to get back your child 









What is it about?
A child of a rich business has been kidnapped

The Good
The story is not bad 
The bather between the kidnapper and the victim is very raw

The Bad
It was during that time. I don't think you can make a movie like this in this current time. A lot of technological loopholes 
Too much exposition with the kidnappers without any actual payback 

The Ugly
For a guy who has million of dollars he seems not to have any security with him 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Not a bad movie  


No comments:

Post a Comment