First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Forza Horizon 4

Playing this before Forza 5 comes along 

Game no: 428
Genre: Racing  
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2018





























What it is about?
Basically is a racing game where the whole of UK is the stage 

What I liked?
Racing is tight. I love each stages
The online gameplay is fun. Super 7 is where you play other people stages 
The eliminator is awesome. A battle royal with cars. The closest I got was number 3
The DLC are fun
Super wheelspins are great 
Buying cheap cars off auction 

What I didn't liked?
How many level you need to grind. It just takes forever
The amount of cash you get per race. In order to get more you need to race longer 

Status: Finish all the racers, 326 cars, 70 super wheelspins. 50 hours gameplay

Fun Factor: Love every moment of it. Time to close this chapeter

No comments:

Post a Comment