First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 17, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 37)

September 10 😔😭

Today started of like any other day. We all ate leftovers for lunch but I bought some chicken rice for the wife. At night we took away some dim sum. My best friend and I were okay the whole morning. We both we laughing and talking but it all changed at night. They promised they could change for the sake of the friendship. But in turns out they can’t. So as their therapist said. In order of them to heal. They need to stay away from me. With that our friendship has ended. It sad but I understand. I wish them all the best and hope one day we could be friends. But I could be wrong and they will come back like nothing happens, I wonder during that time should I open the door? 

September 11 😊🙂

Today I decided to cook some seafood noodles. It turned out very good. Had an early lunch and dinner. Did laundry. Played lots of Forza and then took a long nap. In the evening took the girls to the lake where H2 took on her scooter and we both followed her. In the evening played 2 more rounds of uno. Where H2 dominated. She is on a winning streak. My best friend and I are just texting on and off. I know it’s hard of the both of us. But we are trying to let each other heal. 

September 12 😢😊

Today started like any other day. After exercising and playing games. I came to the room to check up on the wife and she was at the toilet eyes open and holding the scissors. She didn’t seem to be lucid which made me worry. I carried her on the Ned and went to get some McDonald’s for lunch. She texted me later like nothing happens and when I asked her about she snapped at me 😔😢. Sigh. After lunch she made the impromptu decision to go on a short vacation at a nearby hotel. So we all packed our bags  and we are here. I bought some donuts for the girls and sushi for dinner. 

September 13 😊🥰

First day in the hotel. So I’m practically free. I did my normal exercises. And then I went for a walk in the mall. Malls in the morning is just empty and full of people trying to get to their jobs. Came home to a big breakfast provided by the hotel. For lunch I bought some Italian food for the girls and the adults ate some porridge. I spend the day playing games and watching tv. For dinner everyone got a specific order so I had to rush everywhere to get them. Overall it was an awesome day 

September 14 😊😅

Last day at the hotel. No breakfast but I did bought a cookie. The girls still have school but we need to check out so they took the class with them while walking out. We had korean food and went home. Before going home I notice that someone pooped on my wife’s car. I had to clean that up 🤢. Came home and start doing chores. Did 3 loads of laundry and clean some stuff. Dinner was something easy. Everyone had instant noodles. The girls wants the next vacation 😅. Back to life.

September 15 😊🥰

Today I decided to cook some soy chicken. Played some Lego Forza which is super awesome. In the evening I had to go to the mall since H1 need to return some pants. That was a good hour plus. Went to the bakery and bought lots of bread. At night played some games and watch a movie before going to sleep. Overall a good day since tomorrow is a public holiday.

September 16 😊🥰

Today it’s a holiday so I didn’t want to cook. So for lunch we ate bread from the bakery. Which made us hungry around 3. So everyone ate bread. At 430 we started to do some gardening. There were a lot of things to do. In the end we got 3 big plastic bags. At night we ordered some seafood from a nearby shop. Ended the day with Forza and talking with my best friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment