First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Good Will Hunting

I've heard of this movie but I didn't expect to love it 










What is it about?
Will Hunting is a genius but has behavioral issues 

The Good 
I love this story. I has a lot of heart.
These guys are really from Boston and it shows

The Bad
I didn't quite like the scene with his boys but I think it for advancing the character 
The relationship with the girlfriend. I need to know what happens next 
Basically this movie is about Will growth but I wish there was more

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After Credits: Yes, it is just a scene of Will driving on the highway 

Verdict: This is an amazing movie. How about them apples   

No comments:

Post a Comment