First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Fifth Element

This movie still holds up 










What is it about?
Every 5000 years 5 elements needs to stop a evil from overcoming the universe 

The Good
This movie is made before computer graphics. So there are a lot of practical effects
Action is great 
The movie is easy to understand and yet they manage to make it into an epic space opera
Chris tucker character grows on you in the end 

The Bad 
It shows that this movie was made it a budget. Since there are only a few set pieces and for the future it doesn't look to modern 

The Ugly
The Bad guy is not that great 
The fashion is literally ugly

After Credits: No

Verdict: A great movie. I'm glad I got to watch it again 

No comments:

Post a Comment